All content on ProTennisNews.net is the property of the website and its owners unless otherwise stated. The content is protected by international copyright laws and may not be copied, reproduced, or used in any way without the express written consent of ProTennisNews.net.
Pro Tennis News Today respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that any content on the website infringes your copyright, please contact us immediately with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The location of the content on ProTennisNews.net that you believe infringes your copyright;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the content in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid notice, Our website will remove the infringing content as soon as possible.